- 4 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup Sesame Seeds
- 1 Cup Soy sauce
- 1 cup Hoisen
- 2 bunches scallion
- 2 tbsp Garlic, minced, thinly sliced greens and all!
- 2 tbsp ginger, minced (fresh)
- 1 tbsp Sriracha pepper sauce
- So, put yer sesame oil and seed in a tall pan, turn on the heat. Tall pan? Yes, cause once you start toasting the seeds, they will be jumpin like a JuiceBall event!
- Once toasted turn off flame and add rest of ingredients
This is a killer sauce to finish shrimp or as a chicken or pork bbq. Also feel free to use this as a slaw dressing or spring roll dip!