The Trick: Store bought pie dough and pre saute of eggs and veggies!
- 1 package of two pie crusts, room temp
- 1 doz eggs, softly scrambled-not runny but really moist
- Any veggie you like, but this quiche has:
- Tri-colored peppers
- Red Onion
- All quickly sauteed
- Grape tomatoes cut in half
- Fresh spinach
- Fresh Basil
- salt and pepper
- I butter the pie tin, or casserole
- place pie crust on bottom
- put a layer of sliced cheese over crust, this way, Quiche crust will never sog up on ya!
- now a layer of fresh spinach
- then egg!
- now Bruschetta with Asiago
- now egg!
- now, peppers, onion, scallion, more cheese!
- Place 2nd crust on top and bake according to crust directions!
- I usually do this the day before, then bake the day of!
Stupid easy prep, a big wow and you can do this the night before so your brunch is just that much easier on Sunday Morn!